Wednesday, November 14, 2007

pre bdae post

okie, i don't want all those things in the previous post la.
too expensive. please do not waste your money on these things.
what i want is very simple and budget.
just ask me out.
and can you all plan please?
i am too lazy to plan.
so please please plan.
i wanna catch up with all my "long lost" friends.
i wanna go drinking officially.
i am a social drinker.
liyong has already dated me! :)
yeah!

oh ya, actually there is something that i really really want for my birthday.
its this:

a black Nintendo DS lite!

with a black stylus!
actually, i may not buy the black one.
my sweaty palms will leave lots of unglam fingerprints on the console.

so probably a white one?

or maybe a pink one?
but is pink very bimbo?
actually i like the pink one.
and there is no green:(
there is a pastel blue one which is the closest to green,
but i want lime green!

besides the console these are the games i really want to have!!!

Nintendogs
this is a must have nintendo ds game.
highly interactive.
i tried it on my cousin's console before!
you will be addicted to it!

this is like a million times better than tamgotchi!


Need for speed Carbon

see so clear!
nice!
i love racing!


Cooking mama

a very innovative game
you will be tasked to cook different recipes
in this game, you will have to use the stylus to beat the eggs,
cut veggies, fry the veggies etc.
cool rite?
haha. i love cooking but i hate oil splashing.
so this is my must-have game!
though i cant have a taste of what i cooked:(


next is Mario Kart DS.

this is a really fun and cute game.
the graphics are very good.
its a classic game that makes you damn happy:)


then lastly, its Tetris DS

another classic game that can get you hooked on for hours!
i miss playing Tetris,
or more affectionately known as "brick game".

these are just the top few games on my list.
there will be more to come.
however, in order not to carry too many cartridges with me,
or rather not spent so much money on buying these games,
i need a R4 memory card!

this!
the price is rather steep.
like $98 for a 2gb one.
hmm. but no matter what its a must have.
i can store around 30games with some songs, movies and applications.
very worth the price.
a game itself is already about $30 cheapest.
and its so cumbersome to carry all the cartridges around.
so the best solution is the R4 memory card! :)
yes, i am gonna get one.
anyone wanna sponsor?

oh ya, talking about softwares and application,
i really want to get a
Opera Nintendo DS Browser
.

so as to make use of the WiFi capability of my NDSL.
:)
but its in japanese only.
i'm waiting for the English version to come out.


okie.
tt's all that i want for my birthday.
and i am gonna get a NDSL for myself.
to reward myself for enduring this two years of shit.
hehe. ya lo:)

if you all want you all can contribute to the fund raising for my NDSL.
or you can also "donate" some NDSL accessories to me.
please only donate first hand items.
thank you:)