Friday, November 02, 2007

chocs! n sheng siong!n motorcycle?

i so love going to sheng siong.
especially so with my dad!
haha. (cos i just take whatever i want, and place it in the basket!)

anyway, i went to sheng siong today again! (with dad of course)
it was after maths paper 1.
(this is a happy post.
i wanna mention maths no more.)
and we shopped. maybe i shopped.
we bought
  • a damn heavy watermelon. supposingly my brother likes to eat!
  • a heavy but not so ripe yet papaya. that's for me! :)
  • a box of rounded cherry tomatoes. my dad's.
  • my New Moon Chicken Essence.keeps me awake while mugging. :)
  • a box of choc chip ice cream.this was rather random. dunno why i bought.
  • two bars of Cadbury. and mummy just bought 2 bars yesterday also!
  • ABC macaroni. this is for me too! :)
  • and probably some miscellaneous snacks!
and everything totalled up to around 46dollars and a few cents.
i insist that its worth it. don't you think so?

Guess what are these???

can't see clearly??

what about like that?

haha... wipe your saliva la.. its dripping all over the place..

Yummy Cadbury chocolates that mummy bought and broke them up into small pieces:)

p.s.: dad saw this ugly bike today and random mentioned that he want to buy it for me.
but no thanks, i don't wanna learn biking.
what about buying me a car?
dream on la...