Saturday, November 10, 2007

econs! :(

i really dread studying Econs.
i think its so straight forward.
i mean you can sort of think of the answers on the spot.
or maybe not.
haiz. maybe i think i can..
but i really think i can.
what crap.. its just my excuse not to study right?
haiz...
probably.. :(

essay is like only 30%.
and CSQ to me is so by luck one.
haiz.
okie. i shall just try to study as much as i could.
and i will try to retain as much memory my brain can hold,
without causing my Chemistry knowledge to leak out.
*touch wood*
no way is my Chemistry gonna give way to Econs!

oh ya. for your info, Chemistry is no longer my favourite subject.
i am not gonna give myself too high expectations.
i don't want to be disappointed again and again.
ya, i just believe in trying my best.
i really have no idea what results should i be expecting this time round.
all i can do is just to hope for the best.

good luck to myself!

and please study for Econs!