Friday, November 16, 2007

2 more papers!

yeah! two more papers to go!
22 nov is nearing! :)
lalalala... little miss happy is returning!

miss charlie brown, may i know why are you enjoying yourself in malaysia now huh?
never ask me along!
i wanna go make hair also!
oh man! and i cannot wait to see what does your hair looks like on monday.
stef and i thinks that you should rebond instead of extending.
:)
so see your new hairdo on monday!

and miss jiawei.
yes. i know that somebody's birthday is on 1st dec.
yes. somebody.
that's why you say cannot go out izit?
alrights, we understand.
haha.
and i did not purposely not want you to drink with us hor.
its just that its not good to drink and then take plane lo.
:P

and Mr Econs buddy,
so is my da jie celebrating for you?

oh ya, da jie maybe we can go drinking between 30nov n 1dec.
(which is like midnight?)
so that me n my Econs buddy can drink officially:)
haha. but i doubt you will want to la hor?
at least not with me right?
:P
and do you actually remember when is my birthday?!!

i was bored....

and i studied on my bed.
but i ended up sleeping...
zzzz...

lalala...
:)