Wednesday, August 01, 2007

my tues

yes. i do hate hate but still i went to school.
and most importantly, i went for PE!

oh ya! I rebonded my hair.
and many people commented on my hair.
there were good comments and bad ones too.
thanks to all who thinks that it is nice.
but i don't really mind those bad comments la.
as long as i like it.
and someone else like it=)

and there is NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HAIR!!
the person who asked me what's wrong with my hair and called me ugly hair girl!
but okie, you are forgiven for coming up with a clever explanation to defense yourself.

this is what my hair looks like.

this picture is a little...

how about this one?

i think this is nice=)

yup. this is the cutest! =P

hehe.i don't have to act ok.
this picture is natural.

thanks to those that say i look younger with my new hairdo.
hehe..infant i don't look like your mummy anymore.
i look like this 16 year old infant.
but don't be sad kkz.
although the looks can't show that i'm your mummy.
actions will show it.
I'll continue showering you with lots of love.
just like how your always show your love by getting my remedy! (the H2O drink!)
Thanks infant!

this tues was fun!
it was a cam whoring day!
fun fun fun!
and once again. my cam whoring partner kesleen!

frowning.
kes cant frown, so she needs to cover her eyebrows.

cute one=)

kris.kes.me.

first attempt of mosaic.

our second attempt.
still failed.
cos of my itchy fingers.
i clicked twice!
and there are two infants.
and no mr brown!
sorry brown.

that's all for cam whoring.

next was PE.
as usual.
PE sucks.
i had that stupid stomache once again.
it was quite mild though.
thanks liyong.
and infant.
=)
recovered after a while.
and became energetic again.
energetic enough for one more shot!


after PE, we went to the pasa malam.
bought chocolate tu tu kuey.
the tu tu kuey was not very nice.
erm. but still i like he chocolate.

then i went to the library.
supposedly to study.
haha.
but i met zongyao.
my tknp junior.
we ended up talking.
we were talking quite a lot.
feels quite good.
didn't know that we have so much things that we can talk about.
hope that he can do well for his promos.
looking at the effort that he is putting in.
yes. he can do it de.
just feeling rather sad.
he went through so much.
he sorta motivated me to study.
indirect motivation.
=)
it was really nice talking to him.
ya. and i am sorry as i prevented him from copying his notes.
haha.
and i didn't do much.
yes. like what he said in his blog.
i don't think he knows that i read it though.
and he is still calling me mam joan.
erm. haven been addressed like that for long le.
not that i missed being addressed like that.
but i am fond of those memories.

i am ending off with.
yes i like my hair.