Thursday, August 16, 2007

guilts

i experienced a guilty day today. =(

firstly, early in the morning, i forget to give infant a call when we reach the sports complex!
i only remembered when we were assembling at the sports complex.
so in the mist of trying to get leonard to help me call infant,
i did not realised that i offended mr shit!
stupid mr shit!
he made me pump in the field! the exact same field that he spitted in!
wow...so hygienic!
my hands and knees are like stained with his mucus, bacteria and whatever nots.
i gonna sterilise myself thoroughly today when i reach home!
but the point is, phebe i am so so sorry!
i almost caused you to miss your 2.4...
would you forgive me please?
and stop spreading your stomache to me la!

then, during the 2.4run,
like in my fifth and final round.
i catch up with liyong.
and i used like my last few drops of energy to say
"go liyong. jiayou!"
then, i sorta ran beside her for a while la.
and suddenly, i feel the urge to sprint.
i want it to end.
i feel the need to dash to the toilet.
yup, so i sped up.
leaving liyong behind me.
ahhh..
really felt very guilty.
and mary, who is phebe's friend took my place in encouraging her.
to a certain extent, i think i should thank mary too!
so sorry liyong. =(

thirdly, while making my way up to the top of the LT.
i hit retrovirus aka blacks' owner with my bag accidentally.
i was looking for my phone which was being thrown into the already very messy bag of mine.
yup. so i did felt that my bag touched someone/something.
but i ignored and continue the search for my phone.
the thing is, she was sleeping.
and the hit from my bag woke her up!
hee.
it was until i reached the very top of the LT that my friend told me what i had done.
erm. i should feel sorry for hitting someone and waking someone up from their sleep.
ya. i know i am so mean.
i know i should feel bad.
but sadly, i don't.
haha.
okie. bad joan.=(

anyway, to end off.
yeah! seven is a nice number!
i love seven!
you may feel that this is absolutely random,
with no link at all.
but i know where the link is.
and some people do too. =)

and i got position 78 for my 2.4!
haiya. i was aiming for 77.
it was just a childish little wish of mine while i was running.
but i came in 78!
really should have just put in more effort to get the 77 position!
it would be so much more meaningful!
cos today is the SEVEN day!