Monday, June 18, 2007

papaya bubbletea

i finally found my papaya bubbletea after a long long search!
i finally found it at this bubbletea shop in waterloo street.
its a weird place for me to find my favourite bubbletea flavour though..
it sorta implies that my favourite flavour is well liked by a certain age group of people.
hmm..
you can figure the above statement out for yoursef.
i shall not be elaborate any further.
 
the papaya bubbletea.
with pearls!
actually the pearls sucks!
it tastes very bitter.
the papaya milktea is so sweet.
the pearls are so bitter.
sounds yucky right?
and the pearls are weird..
i suspect that they used different pearls for my brother's oreo latte and my papaya milkshake.
my brother's pearls are so sweet and Q..
but mine is like bitter and soft.
eeks!
that's not fair!
biasness.
must be the auntie like my brother! 
haha.
trying to attract my brother with a few pearls?
bleah. its no use. =P


  
random pictures.
i saw this at cold storage in Parco Bugis.
its another advertising gimick.
a pretty interesting one.
there are bubbles in the "lamppost"!
gas look alike bubbles!
(click picture to enlarge & u can see the nice little bubbles)
i want one in my room.
it can be used as a night light!
a very big night light. =)