Friday, April 13, 2007

the past few days.

learn to love the people around you.
do not wait till you lose them then you regret.
i am trying hard not to think so much as what xiao mei mei ask me to.
its slowly getting better.
i am reassured.

sometimes i dunno what's with me.
school is not something i look forward to.
somehow i dread school at times.
the feeling is weird and different.
the feeling has changed.
i dunno since when has it changed.
but i just feel different.

i don't blame anyone.
it is a change in myself.
i may be quieter now.
but don't worry i will go back to my talkative self soon.

its just that i miss those times.
those times that i spent with my family the past few days.
i feel really blessed to have them.
i love all of them.
i love
my da biao ge,
wei lai da biao ge sao
er biao ge,
da biao jie,
da biao jie fu,
er biao jie,
er biao jie fu,
san biao jie,
xiao biao jie aka xiao mei mei,
my darling bro,
little naughty boy boy,
and the cutest little girl...

they made my life the past few days.
the things we did together,
folding of joss papers,
burning of joss papers,
drinking cups after cups of coffee,
visits to 7 eleven in the middle of the night,
"snatching" for doraemon magnets,
having Mac for supper,
enjoying nice laska, red ruby, chicken rice bought by my cousins,
squeezing together in the hyundai Matrix,
etc etc etc..

it was the most memorable few days in my life.
please.
stay this way.
i want it to stay this way.
gathering around the corner i hope.
looking forward to mahjong session with da biao ge, er biao jie, n san biao jie.(okie xiao mei mei also la.)
i hope that it will come real soon.
although i think da biao will be too busy,
and he would most likely pang seh.
haiz. nevertheless i am hoping to see all of them soon! =)