Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ben & jerry 2!

reached ben & jerry at 2.25pm.
started queueing up till 2.50pm.
first scoop of my ice cream.(
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough)
with my TJ 7 sisters.





shopped around with 7 sisters till around 3.20pm.
by that time, i already finished my first scoop of ben & jerry.
if not it would have already melted lo.

met dawn at around 3.25pm.
queued once again with her.
cut queue as we saw how ee and gan jun!
haha. cut almost half the queue.
got my second scoop(which is in a cup) (
Chocolate Fudge Brownie) at 3.50pm.

then went around white sands once again with dawn.
finished up my second scoop.
and took a few photos with dawn using her new phone.

the silver K800i!!


then, 4.40pm.
junjie reached white sands.
we joined him in queueing.
i was thinking, am i really going for my third scoop?! omg!!

so, niff reached at around 5pm.
and we were nearing the counter already.
niff tried to cut queue.
but there is this disgusting old ben & jerry worker there.
he stopped him from joining the queue.
so dawn and i took his "order" and ordered on his behalf.
thus, dawn and i shared one scoop. (
Sweet Cream & Cookies)

so niff owe me once as i help him queue for his ice cream.
and he owe me another once as i missed my bus cos of him.
altogether he owe me twice.
i'll remember!

p.s. among all the three flavours
Chocolate Fudge Brownie is ranked first.
followed by Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
then Sweet Cream & Cookies! hehe..

but i still think that Phish Food and Marsha Marsha Marshmallow is the best! (=

joan rOx!
ben & jerry rOx!