Thursday, March 29, 2007

...

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: joan
Birth Date: 30th nov
Current Status: attached
Eye Colour: blackish brown
Hair Colour: brown
Righty or Lefty: righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : darkness, sadness, clowns.. =X
My Perfect Pizza : BBQ and CHEESE!

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : oh no its a sch day agn..haiz..
My Bedtime : i wanna talk! hee..
My Most Missed Memory: NP time..haiz...

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: neither! Ribena!
McDonald's or Burger King: Mac happy meal!! grilled chicken burger!
Single or Group Dates: depends on who is going..but ok with both..
Adidas or Nike: san tiao! (three strips)
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: i prefer it dark!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappucino?

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: no way!!
Curse: not really except for shit..
Take a Shower: yes yes
Have a Crush: nono..
Think You've Been In Love: yup=))
Go To School: yes..currently..but i need a rest!
Want To Get Married: hehe..yup! (=
Believe In Yourself: I guess I do..depends..
Think Your A Health Freak: hmmz..not really..its periodical..
The verdict is: JOAN ROX!!


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: no no...obviously no..i am underage you know..
Gone To The Mall : erm..stupid question..of course la!
Been On Stage: yup yup
Eaten Sushi: Yes. but dun really like it now.
Dyed Your Hair: no no..my hair is of natural color.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: no
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: i try not to..

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: hmmz...depends lo..

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: blackish brown
Best Hair Colour: any colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: hopefully short

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: chatting online
Hour Ago: studying for bio=(
4.5 Hours Ago: in zzz land
1 Month Ago: cant rmbr exactly..but should be mugging..
1 Year Ago: having lots of fun! enjoying life...

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : hee..somebody
I feel: cared for
I hate: smokers and promise-breakers
I hide: hmmz..dunno?? emotions at times?
I miss: NP days!
I need: rest...

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
1) anyone
2) anyone
3) anyone
4) anyone
5) anyone


(anyone named anyone can do this..)