Saturday, July 02, 2011

accomplished much

The title reads "accomplished much". Much in this case refers to only one very huge ass important thing.

I have made a long and deliberate contemplation,

  1. To enjoy now and suffer for the rest of the one year or
  2. To do my best now and even if I didn't get it in the end *touchwood please*, I would not regret the decision, cos at least I tried (: [Thanks stefy, she gave me a really strong asskicking motivation that lasted me since this afternoon (:]

It kinda suck yet rock. Sucks cos I was damn antisocial, feeling bad that I am so antisocial. I could have put this down and do it another day since I have till next week. But I know myself well enough to say that by putting it down, its gonna be even harder to pick it up and do it again. Huge inertia to be overcome. Since the motivation was there, together with strong immense encouragement, I pushed myself on and accomplished it (which is much).

It rocks cos it was a milestone, definitely. It has been quite sometime since I last concentrated so hard and put in so much for something. I hope I had done my best (or exceeding my best). I think I did - my very best in quite a while...