Sunday, July 17, 2011

i will miss amazon.de

Ordered stuff from amazon.de once again. [Finally, my Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose Prefume+Lotion, & a Victorinox swiss army knife] I presume this would be the last time I am ordering anything here. Definitely miss those online shopping time, and seeing that everything is cheap and comes with free shipping! its just Yippeeness (:

All the things I bought off Amazon.de:

    1. Adidas female world cup jersey €42.75 loved it much! kinda bought it cos of the pretty headband, which I found pretty useless as I can't pull it off on a normal day. Also, the German female World cup team lost in the Quarterfinals. ): rahsss. Was hoping that they can win the title this time round. Nonetheless, upon selfish thought, my jersey will be considered "updated" as the two golden starts on the top left hand corner remains TWO. (:
    2. Adidas Micoach €83.29 this was supposed to be a gift for my brother. or rather a shared motivation to run device. Yeap, have been using it for quite some time. Indeed motivational, and what I like most about it is, it keeps my pacing in check. Definitely one of the most useful buy (: And we have been eyeing for it in Singapore since three IT fairs ago. Plus, I got it at the cheapest possible price, it was a sales period then! *HAPPY MAX*
    3. Eastpak Wyoming with leather bottom €40.60 this bag is simply pretty loves(: once again, sharing it with my brother(: was looking for a new bag to replce my torn NUM backpack. argh. What lousy NUM quality & its so freaking ex! bahhh. anyway, Eastpak from amazon is much cheaper than outside. & shipd right to your doorstep! Come on, I just could resist it!
    4. Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose Perfume & Lotion set €57.75 Tried looking for the 100mL perfume out in the stalls for long, but just couldn't find it. & they do not restock them too. I like my perfume HUGE. Thus, its always 100mL for me (: New addition to my collection of perfumes, Salvatore Incanto Dream, Escada Moon Sparkle, Salvatore Attimo, Avril Lavigne Black Star & lastly my new found love (:
    5. Victorinox Manager Pocket Knife €20.04 For dear dear! I chose the colour for him, the original Opaque Swiss Army Red. I think that colour is the classiest of them all. Not liking the transparent colours at all. Looks cheap, like imitation. ): And we will have a couple Swiss Army knife! :P Like who cares right, but I do. one of those little girly insignificant things in life that matters & I am contented about. I need to learn to be more mature, or maybe not. simple contentment is the key to happiness (:

    Just to add on to my purchases off Amazon, not just .de. I shopped at amazon.co.uk & amazon.com (the US site too!) Shipped my purchase off amazon.co.uk to Stefanie in London. & bought a Kindle US$139 from the US site as it was SO MUCH CHEAPER and got Andrew to bring it back (: Purchased the amazing Travolo Travel Spray from the UK site. That little thing is so much cheaper on the UK site £5.69, whereas it cost €11!! It may look just like a normal perfume spray which you can get from Singapore's Pasar Malam at S$1, but behold watch this video, and you will be convinced that it is capable of saving much more money & trouble in the long run (: