Tuesday, December 16, 2008

lala lala lala elmo's world! :D

hello boys and girls!

I am back.
after going through the disappearance act for quite long, i am finally back!

was busy with:
  • household chores ):
  • spring cleaning ): which adds on to the household chores
  • Shopping! :D
  • Sims 2 :D
  • Reading (:
  • Photo taking with dear (: [PHOTOS UP ON DEAR'S BLOG]
  • making appointments and queueing up ):
oh ya!! :D
Good news everybody! :D
i am starting my driving lessons this Saturday! :D
YEAH MAN! :D thrilled!
i wonder if i will get to drive on the first lessons.

oh, but having my lessons on this Saturday was at the expense of my NP's Sentosa Gathering!
aHHH.. sorry people! ):
next time ya! :D

Last friday, my brother and i went on a crazy cycling trip from our house to East Coast Park and back home!
it was a OMG trip!
my butt REALLY HURTS! ):
in total we cycled around 20km!
I think i am so cool man! HAHA!
oh, and my brother brought me to the ECP's nice duck rice.
really not bad la. (for a person who dreads eating duck rice, i finished it without complaining leh!)


oh oh, and my beloved brother brought me a birthday present!
haha! its supposed to somethings magical and "in" nowadays.
i shall post it up when i have gotten it. (:
Thanks a million my brother!

and i really don't what i want for my birthday present la!
i will try my best to think and crack my brains then i tell you all kkz.
Anyway, like what kesleen said, the best present is an angbao! :D
WAHAHA! i agree!
contribute to my iPhone fund la. :P

erm, i have decided to stick to my brown K800i for now!
i am still loving it this ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ much!
though the alarm clock pisses me off! ):
i doesn't ring whenever i am charging it!

okies, i am done with blogging!
I just received a letter!
i suspect its from enfant bay chun hui! :P
haha. i shall go open it liao.
bye people! (:
will update again soon! :D

P.S. 1year and 11months of loves ♥♥♥