Monday, December 17, 2007

stupid doctor!

this is the first time in my life that i met such an idiotic doctor!
when i first stepped into the room,
i saw this not-so-thin indian woman in her sari sitting on the doc's chair.
omg! she is not gonna be my doctor is she? she looks more like a cleaning auntie!
doctor is an elite profession. at least dress like and elite right?
then, i took a seat beside her.
and the staring game started.
i was expecting her to say something but she did not say anything.
i mean as a doctor you should be the one asking your patient how are they and everything.
but she just sat there, staring at me through her menacing eyes.
so i volunteered my answer in my coarse voice.
i am having a cough.
then, she looked at me and looked down again at the piece of card,
and started scribbling.

she poke the ice cream stick at my mouth forcefully,
and asked me to relax and say ah.
its not that i didn't say ahh.
i tried, but there was just no sound!
it was so damn painful and uncomfortable la.

then, she took my temperature.
and replaced the thermometer back to the stand immediately after my temperature was taken.
once again she returned to her scribbling on the card.
and i never got to know if i was running a fever.
though, dear saw her writing 37.7 degrees i think.
but i seriously think that i am not running a fever!
my forehead and neck was feeling just like normal temperature.
seriously, i insist that i am not having a fever and not having a sore throat!

this is not the most frustrating thing.
when she asked, "what is the colour of your phlegm?"
green.
she turned away raising her eye brows, with that stupid smirk on her face!
yes, please can anyone tell me what's wrong with green phlegm?
what the hell la!
shit her man!

next she took the stethoscope and started listening.
she did not ask me to breathe deeply.
and there were times when i tried to stop my breathing periodically.
i don't think she ever realised that i did that.
i don't even think that she knows how to use a stethoscope.
everything was done for show only.
if she was acting, she will get the most lousy actress for sure.

she gave me sore throat medicine, fever medicine and very very strong antibiotics.
i am really not having a sore throat and i'm quite certain that i was not having a fever!
even if it is part of the protocol that these medicine were to be given, she should at least inform me or what?
where is her professionalism?

and everything was damn expensive la!
waste money!

what the hell la!
i am never ever gonna go back there again!
the clinic is under Raffles Medical Centre.
the one near Tampines library.
above the S11 foodcourt.
block 503.
i strongly discourage anyone from going there.
or rather please call up and check before you go.
be sure that it is the male doctor.
i don't think the male doctor will be that bad though.

to think that Raffles Medical Centre have good reputation.
what is this?!!

let's just hope that the medicine works.
i am not gonna take the fever and the sore throat one.

idiotic shitty doctor!