Tuesday, December 11, 2007

:(

i'm now packing for camp.
feeling rather reluctant to go for camp. :(
haiz. i don't know how to put it. But its just that the camping mood isn't there.
Or rather the socializing mood isn't there.
I'm tired of making "friends"who will ultimately become acquaintances then finally "starngers".
What's the point of having so many acquaintances?
It increases your popularity, probably? and then what next?

And what's worse than having "strangers" who were supposed to be acquaintances who were once your friends?
I think its freaking shitty how all these "friendship" stuff works.
And its also pretty shitty to realise that true friends you have always regarded them as turn out to be "below expectation".
Sometimes things just don't turn out the way you expect it to be.
Either accept it or be disappointed.
I've learnt that in life, its always better to set low expectations in order to avoid disappointment.
So now, i am expecting that the camp will be damn boring and i shall be damn introverted. :(

then again, my hopes are suddenly pull up high.
liyong just shocked me with this good news-
KESLEEN IS IN THE SAME GROUP AS ME!! woohooo!
but still i am not expecting much out of this.
haiz.

~blogging in my pessimistic mood now.

how i wish da snoopy can come along with me.
can i bring him along please?