Saturday, July 14, 2007

vienna dinner!

dinner at vienna with my relatives.
it feels so good.
one united family.
togetherness rocks.

celebrated the birthdays of july babies!
brought a cake from bakerzin!
can't remember the name of the cake.
haha.
but the taste is still clearly etched in my mind!
delicious man!

vienna is such a nice place.
not that the ambiance is very nice .
but no doubt the food is!
lamb chop!
i love the lamb chop so so much!
and the baked cheese scallop!
fantastic!

didn't take photos of food at all.
too busy talking and eating.
haha.

my conclusion is buffet is bad for health.
bad for the stomach.
it expands your stomach.
like a rubber band.
and there will be difficulty trying to get it back to the actual size.

might be going for some thai buffet soon again.
should not eat that much already.
or i should start exercising.

PICTURES!!


me with yvonne's big snoopy!

marcus and I.
he refuses to take pictures that day.
bad mood.

see.
bad mood.

cake cutting.
july babies.
excluding mabelle.

cheers!
my "gang".
together with the photographer who is er biao ge.
why is this photo so blur?
er biao ge only knows how to use pro cameras.
and not a simple 3.2MP camera.
haha.

mabelle and i.
she is always acting shy.
but she is nice to me whenever we are about to go home.
to bribe her: treat her to delicious food.
that's what my mom always does!

mabelle snatching for my camera!
she wants to take pictures.
take pictures as in she is the photographer.
clever girl!

picture taken by mabelle.

yvonne and i
attempted to take a picture with snoopy and roly bear.
but turned out like that.
bad photographer..tsk tsk tsk.

there are more random photos taken. but they are really random camwhoring which are not worth looking at.
might post them up someday.