Thursday, September 24, 2009

counting down to end of recess week.

I thought that I couldn't make it, but I am slowly gaining speed and momentum.

For the whole of recess week, the only things that I have completed:
First section of that level 3 pharmacy module
German essay that was due today

Considered very very very little.
German essay was supposed to be done in a few minutes time? I spent more than an hour doing it. 50 words, but I went on to 86 words. I re-checked my grammar many times. Let them be correct please.
Another German HAG yet to be done, i think. From tutorial. But First and foremost, I need to find out where have I written those HAG..

First section of my pharmacy module. Hope that I have done a good job in revision. Don't intend to look back at those notes again before the test. Still have several more case studies to go. Several = 5 sets of lecture notes. HAHA! bless me.

Serious mugging started only yesterday. Today, whole day of mugging except for the normal facebook distractions. and blogging now.

Much more to go. 2 Lab reports, including one killer - Hyperchem (the short report itself is 24 pages! GOSH)
Haven touched Cm2121. AT ALL! I can't give that up although I feel like it. (ihateorganicchemistry!)
Touched a little of CM2161. That's my favourite module of the Semester. Gotta do well!
More to go for PR3101. That's another of my favourite module of the Semester. Will try to do well.
German HAG.
Prelab for next Tuesday.
I think there are certainly more to add to the list... but I just could not/choose not to remember them.

The only way to complete everything, is to not sleep! (:
HAHA! I will try to sleep as little as possible. Drink chicken essence daily.

dinner with dear at botak jones yesterday! :D HUGE PORTION! but we managed to finish. (:
monday, dear treated my family to BBQ and steamboat! at my tutee's mom new place. YUMS* we agreed to go back there again, with my brother. Just the three of us. and maybe with xiaobiaojie and her JJ too, if they are interested.
last saturday, dear made me drink the awful Ginger beer, while I forced Bitter Lemon upon him. :P Went to have authentic Hainanese chicken rice at Purvis Road. Damn good!

Supposed to go into malaysia this weekend, but I think I have decided not to go. ): noTIME!
Supposed to go dye hair soon. But suddenly can't decide whether I should waste that money.
Supposed to be studying now, but I am here blogging!
BYE! (: CAN'T LOSE MY SPEED AND MOMENTUM!
They are so cute (: yup, THEY.
Love them!