Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm feeling emo-ing happy now.

omg! THAT grumpy just made me sad.
not sadness sad, i feel happy bat I am sad as i am emo-ing happy?
(contradicting I know.)
Understand?
never mind if you don't. try reading this and put yourself in my shoes.:
"yoyoyo!!

im not sure if i should be happy or sad..
but i suppose im not sad..
but more of i cant bear to..
but im happy on the whole today (:

reason being..
1)
i've finally spoke to joan neo lei qi!!
okay..
not tat we haven been speaking..
but we haven meet up for a long time..
and..
ah fine..
i miss her..
haha..
so like when i saw her miss call..
den later talk to her..
heard her voice..
it doesnt matter even if its a 20mins call..
it just..
soothe my heart???
haha..
*ahem* -ms neo.. dun too ya ya hor.. =p -

2)
gillypoo is back!!
and she's replied my email (:
and nette yap..
buck up huh..
dun just play with tat dog named...
eh?
haha

okay..
so why will i wanna feel sad??
coz..
while talking to joan..
she said she wanna take up german..
which means she have to go for exchange prog..
which means as long as 6 months..
in germany..
when i first heard..
i din wanna burst out crying..
but i guess abit overwhelm by emotion..
but not very very overwhelm also eh..
i mean..
6 months not seeing her even once..
i dunno if it has happen before..
but i know i will miss her..
even even more..
like in sg still can msg and things like tat..
but 6 months there..
overseas line..
its gonna be tough..
but still..........
im a supportive friend (:
and i think u, joan neo lei qi, should go for it if u really wan it..
its a once-in-a-lifetime experience..
go for it!
i'm with you (:"

[quoted from dawn's blog]
Yeah! i really haven talked to her for ages! ages you know!!!
And on my second last day of work, we talked for almost 2ominutes!
throughout my long shuttle bus ride home, i was talking to her.
(and sorry kes, sorta neglected you.)
No worries though, I'll be seeing you in next week (:
hehe. (: something to be happy about!
furthermore, I didn't know that you are so upset about me signing up for LPP!
But as you said, just go for it!
I went for it! submitted my essay yesterday liao. (:
Hopefully I will get good news. Then you can just visit me over there la.
not that of a bad idea right? (though i am unable to sponsor your air ticket! :P)
So Miss Dawn Chua, stop being sad and emo la!
I am not even in LPP yet and what makes you think that i can get in right?
It is highly competitive!
So stop thinking too much! I will give you a few months notice before i go!
HAHA! :D

on a side note, I had quite a happening two days!
Yesterday, my brother went for operation, accompanied him there.
after going home, i typed out my LPP essay and submitted it immediately before leaving for gelina's house.
We (xiuqi, liying, wanding, gelina and i) had a stayover at gelina's place.
Her house is a huge-mini castle lo! (:
miss all those times that we spent together.
Then obviously, during a sleepover, you sleep. so we had our 8 hours of beauty sleep! (:
hehe. (: and finally at 11 plus, we left her house, i went for brunch with my cousin, snow cloud at toa payoa's mac.
too bad, there is no more breakfast, I want my Mcgriddles!!
(yes, mac is still selling Mcgriddles. (:)
So I had a happy meal instead.
had a short chit chat session,
then took a long long mrt ride back home.
quickly bathed, and read a bit of news to check that out some mobile plans deals,
got ready to leave house,
and off I am to Pasir Ris Beach with dear! (:
bye bye people! (: will blog again soon! (: