Friday, June 13, 2014

First time writing a cheque!

Okay, no idea why I am so excited about this, but yeah it was my first time writing a cheque, after spending almost 25 years of my life on earth! 

Then again, how many people reaching their quarter life have written cheques before right? (; 

Thanks hübz for giving me the honour to write the largest amount of cheque he has ever issued! I am your secretary, in charge of preparing the cheque, & you, my 大老闆 just have to sign! *scandalous boss-secretary relationship* wahahaha(; 
I know you appreciate my neat handwriting! :P 

Anyway, it's the World Cup season all over again! This year brother and I decided to make things more exciting by taking a gamble! My bets are in for Germany! Love you Germany! I am in support of you guys! Fight on! The first group shouldn't be a problem! Even the next wouldn't be a problem! You guys can do it! Make it four stars and I will buy the new jersey next season! *promise*