Tuesday, December 01, 2009

new addition to the family!


He is Mr beanie Snoopy! :D
supposed to come with beanie woodstock,
but WOODSTOCK NO STOCK!
yeah, still no stock. my secret plan failed.

nevertheless, i believe that woodstock will have stock one day! :D

Mr beanie snoopy, 小豆豆 (:
is very VERY FAT! (looks like Puffer fish! *quoted from my brother*)
entered peanutsland on the 30nov, after receiving a count down from 10 message! :D
its my birthday gift from my brother! :D :D :D
thanks desmondsuperman!

okies, one short little post about my birthday gift.
Thanks to all who remembered and sent your wishes.
Phone calls, sms, msn, physically wishing, twitter, facebook, tagboard, emails... (:
vielen Dank!

oh, and I have not checked my facebook and I don't really intend to check facebook by tonight, (trying to resist the temptation of facebook.)
I will reply those facebook wishes after my exams tomorrow! :D
can't wait for exams to end!
I have to admit that there is no study mood, and i am just forcing myself to mug on.
Last chance to mug!
tomorrow at this time, I will be at Bukit Timah, enjoying the wonderful korean chicken!
yayness to end of exams!

I will try to upload more photos.
no promises. try only!

oh ya, german brunch at Paulaner Brauhaus rocks my socks! :D
1 litre of beer! :D lots of sausages. Pork knuckles! Bread! Movenpick ice cream! Tiramisu dessert! great company ❤
heee! (: BUT! damn EX! $45++ inflation! used to be $43!
worth it though. it will be one memorable experience etched in the heart. (: