Friday, July 31, 2009

i knew i loved you before i met you

My blog looks dead
Haven been blogging for quite some time.
and this blogger layout seems to look haywired too. Why? What has happened? Cant be because I haven logged in for such a long time right?

This blog entry was particularly triggered by my xiao biao jie who has celebrated her sweet 21st yesterday!
how lucky! I haven reach the digit 2 yet tho! (not that I am looking forward to it! ):)
I shall rumble on and type really fast cos my MBP is burnign on my laps. and my almost-dried-up facial mask seems to sliding off my face slowly.

Todayis cousin Eeping's Birthday.
She sent me a last minute invitation to dinner at Traders!
Thus, Singapore Flyer with xiao biao jie has to be postponed. once again.
Waiting for my brother to come home nd we will have to do another round of last minute birthday shopping! gosh!
We had one round of last minute shopping yesterday after our Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
Last Minute Shopping, in my humble opinion, stimulates brain cells regeneration.

*okies, i am gonna remove that mask falling to my neck!*
and then, *poof* my bro is home!
so i busy getting ready!
bye! :D




----------------
Now playing: Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
via FoxyTunes