Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hello world (:

Greetings! (:

I passed my MOE Teaching Award interview! (:
They got back to me 2 hours after my interview.
I was pretty shocked!
'Cause I stressed to them that I wanted to take applied chemistry. Not the normal Chemistry.
They were cool about it. (:
Woohoo!

The interview went really well.
There are just certain things in life where stress does not becomes a factor.

Mummy was really delighted to hear about it!
HAHA! She called me straight away to ask where I wanna have dinner for the night.
Many things had been smooth sailing.
Lucky me.
People should count their daily little joys.
Accumulate them and you will be a happy one! :D

Blessings from above gave me the strength to believe, once again, in The Ability to Succeed.
Those sacred four words.


Beginning to slow down my pace.
Though there are lots of upcoming deadlines.
I will be having a test every week from now till recess week.
Slowly adjusting back to my beloved sleeping time.
Recently, sleeping pattern has returned normal.
No more waking up in the middle of the nightsss.
I guess there is a huge burden off my shoulders finally.
No, I am not referring to the MOE Teaching Award.
Something else used to bother me much more.
But now I am glad its over. At least for the time being it is.

Time to start revision.
Less than one month from my first paper.
This time round exams will stretch for one week only.
Starting on the 25th April, ending on the 2nd May.
Thereafter, leaving Singapore from Paris on the 6th May.
Wanna come and send me off?? :D
alrights, I shall be heading to school soon.
Tuesday has officially become a no-school-day for Miss Blur Kesleen.
I have got 2 tutorials.
One hour each. 1pm to 2pm & 6pm to 7pm.
There will be oral test during the latter tutorial.
Viele Glück!