Friday, October 26, 2007

darn cute!


ahh! this baby is so darn cute!!
he seems to be exclaiming"YES! A's is finally over!"
woohoo!! can't wait for that day man :)

i will be so so so happy!
and i think the very first thing that i will do is.....
CRY!!!

no no..i am not sad...
i am damn happy!
tears of joy!
:)
everyone please do not stop me from crying.
i wanna cry!

anyway, i found a new source of motivation today:)
it kept me smiling all day long:)
hehe:)
my dearest mabelle "called" me on the phone today.
and guess what she said....
"蕾祺阿姨加油!要用功读书! good luck! good luck! good luck!!!"
hehe:) she is damn sweet:)
and she seems to like to say good luck!
she said it so many times!
lets hope that her good luck wishessss bring me lots of luck!
thank you so much mabelle! :)
muacks!!
leiqi ah yi buy lots of toys for you after my exams ok?
leiqi ah yi love you alot :)
for your sake leiqi ah yi will jiayou de :)
missing mabelle lots